Strongest Son-in-Law - Ch. 5

Group Leader
FUXK I MESSED UP ONE THING SORRY YOUS, WHEN SHE SAYS "YOUR ONE OF THEM ALWAYS, AKSING QUESTIONS" SHE ACTUALLY SAYS IT RIGHT AND NOT GIBBERISH CAUSE SHES DRUNK, I THOUGHT I CORRECTED IT VERY SORRY

Dex-chan lover
Well, i can't really say that it's good just from 5 chapter. Especially knowing the fact that Chinese novelist and mangaka masters the art of filler. But so far, it's pretty good.

Thanks for translating this manhua~

The wife is kinda of a tsundere? I want a husband like him! Thank you for the new chapters! I tried to join your discord however it said the invite has expired?

So this will be a story about some guy will shits on MC and he will destroy that guy right?
I wish the wife will get more spotlight, as for now its sad seeing she doesn;'t love the MC.

Do you people know what hurts the most? Expecting something dearly only to find out that it has been spoiled...I spent so much time checking and modifying each and every line as perfect as they can be,pouring all my love and time for these 5 chapters,only to find out that it has been stolen and pirated by "mangatsu"....I'm LordLove ,the original PR(proof reader) for these 5 chapters from RaiderManga,who ACTUALLY worked on these chapters,with complete dedication and love...And I'm a fresh PR,and its my first project...Can you imagine the disappointment and devastation I felt when I saw this on Manganelo and found that it was pirated?...Yesterday,we found out that our chapters were stolen and published by Mangatsu...Do you people think that such a attitude is fine?They dared to pirate our hard-work and they even asked readers to join their discord...Now,as fellow readers with a heart,don't you think the credit should go to the proper people?Don't you think the people who worked their damn a***es of should at least be acknowledged? Please,from next time,don't read such pirated versions...I know it will be difficult to find out which ones are pirated and which ones are original,but dont you think you should at least do this much to keep us motivated and encouraged?Please,I sincerely request you to read the originals,from RaiderManga...Here is the discord server link,and do join to get updates related to the originals...

https://discord.gg/zMWdVea

Users who are viewing this thread