Student Number Zero - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
c4crybz41yf21.webp

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that because he has a name now, he is no longer zero, and exists.

But I wonder if he loses his powers, or does he have to become zero again whenever spirits appear.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was really cool at the end. Suddenly having everyone notice his existence the moment he was given a name. Curious how this pans out now that the border between the living and dead has been removed.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting manga; reminds me of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Will be reading (hopefully the translation continues)

Dex-chan lover
Some parts were hard to read, though props to translator for effort.

Not sure I’ll stick around. Ending gave off strong Shounen Jump vibes.

Group Leader
Translation is very rough. Stop using MTL please :meguuusad:
I'm a translation student in my last year, I translate the scripts using CAT such as Memo Q, but the entire translation is handmade.

We translate using the Spanish and Japanese version, modifying dialogues when necessary.

No such thing as MTL.

Group Leader
I'm a translation student in my last year, I translate the scripts using CAT such as Memo Q, but the entire translation is handmade.

We translate using the Spanish and Japanese version, modifying dialogues when necessary.

No such thing as MTL.
Get good proofreader then. It's hard to understand what they're saying.

Group Leader
Get good proofreader then. It's hard to understand what they're saying.
you could have started there, no need to be rude (maybe you didn't mean it that way, but saying that to a translator is like accusing an artist of using AI), I accept the criticism and blame my inexperience. I haven't translated manga for a whole year and I rushed this one.

no hard feelings, I'll make sure to improve the dialogues in the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread