Student Number Zero - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Listening to your advice I changed my way of writing, I hope you like the new dialogue construction, I also translated the onomatopoeias to give a little more immersion, I'm a little bad with them so let me know if you suggest any changes.

Dex-chan lover
"Those american":lul:
Is this real translation? Does japanese realy hate foreigner tourist that much?
Anyway thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the random American students in a Japanese high school that go bullying the students

Should be investigating them as a supernatural phenomenon

Dex-chan lover
"Those american":lul:
Is this real translation? Does japanese realy hate foreigner tourist that much?
Anyway thanks for the translation.
d6WTWKP.png

The RAW uses the term ヤンキー or Yankee. Which are more a term for "delinquent" than "American" in japanese. In japanese, american would translate to アメリカ人(Amerika-jin) so a most likely a translation error or MTL derp.

Group Leader
d6WTWKP.png

The RAW uses the term ヤンキー or Yankee. Which are more a term for "delinquent" than "American" in japanese. In japanese, american would translate to アメリカ人(Amerika-jin) so a most likely a translation error or MTL derp.
I wasn't familiar with the term, so seeing that other Scans referred to them as foreigners and from the name "Ken" I assumed they were North American, I'll have it in mind in case these characters appear again.

Thank you for your contribution.

Group Leader
I wasn't familiar with the term, so seeing that other Scans referred to them as foreigners and from the name "Ken" I assumed they were North American, I'll have it in mind in case these characters appear again.

Thank you for your contribution.
lmfao dude

Users who are viewing this thread