Studio Cabana - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Haruki is about to learn that if you push someone to their limit, they turn against you with all their strength, even if the person is "a good girl".

Dex-chan lover
Maki was so brave to go after Haruki and say that! And those tears are relatable. When you're crying of frustration and being angry. You go girl!

The actual question, though, is how are things going to be once Kusaka finally meets Haruki face to face after this pause in their relationship... That would be a test of whether Kusaka managed to pull through his feelings to Haruki, whatever they may be, and whether he is ready to separate from her at last

Aggregator gang
maki is such a good girl, she's so strong and admirable. also haruki is really getting so pathetic like, going and threatening young girls and admitting and justifying that you yourself are ok with a twisted, obsessive toxic love. like WHAT. aren't you an adult? like GET HELP. also props on maki for telling her off about it!! and confronting her once again.

i'm actually so scared for when kusaka has to confront haruki. i have no idea what's going to happen, and we can see just how desperate she is to like, keep him from growing as a person and keep him trapped in this toxic situation. it feels like she needs someone to be below her in everything. she's so preoccupied by this. i wanna trust that kusaka can separate from her, but manipulationnnnnnnnnn man people like haruki are hard to say no to sometimes it's so hard.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the massive amount of updates recently! Can't wait to see where this series goes from here, eagerly awaiting more of this juicy drama.

Users who are viewing this thread