Studio Cabana - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Bruh so she literally spelled it out and admitted what her relationship was really about - manipulation and keeping Yuusuke just to fulfill her own insecurities - and then she goes and says that actually she liked him all that time... Bruh!! You're walking back on what you have just said. It's not like, it's not love, it's not anything but using someone selfishly.

Dai is a good friend... He was really soft on her. (And also weird how he says the timing was wrong for those two. It was not the timing. It was them that was wrong for each other).

I guess all what's left now is for her to confront herself (finally) and let Yuusuke be at last

Dex-chan lover
Dai-chan is the kind of person that restores some faith in humanity.
Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh so she literally spelled it out and admitted what her relationship was really about - manipulation and keeping Yuusuke just to fulfill her own insecurities - and then she goes and says that actually she liked him all that time... Bruh!! You're walking back on what you have just said. It's not like, it's not love, it's not anything but using someone selfishly.

Dai is a good friend... He was really soft on her. (And also weird how he says the timing was wrong for those two. It was not the timing. It was them that was wrong for each other).

I guess all what's left now is for her to confront herself (finally) and let Yuusuke be at last
Agreed with everything you said. It wasn’t the timing. She was toxic and Yuusuke was a vulnerable minor. She’s so manipulative to her core. I really hope they finally break up soon.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how Dai would feel if he knew how much Haruki took advantages of Kusaka. Cause she straight up was grooming and SAing a minor and isolating him from friends his age. Like if Maki was any weaker, Kusaka would have been trapped in toxic cyclical hell. I get Dai and Akane were trying to push him away but they def were trying to keep the peace of the band too.

Users who are viewing this thread