Study Group - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
You know, there is just a thin line between genius and madness.

Fed-Kun's army
Gamin the legend! When in doubt, steal the whole computer! Even right from under Tahm Kench’s nose...

Dex-chan lover
When everything fails, just take the damned computer 🤣

Also, pls I'm likin new orange girl, let her have a chance ♡

Double-page supporter
Wait, I thought it was already uploaded? Taking the whole computer won't help...probably...?

Fed-Kun's army
when he got thrown to reach the USB --> smart lad
when he just ripped out the entire rig and ran away --> GENIUS

🤣

Double-page supporter
Erh. Gotta slow down a bit and smell the roses. There are more typos than normal with this chapter. 😨

Dex-chan lover
Me when someone asks to use my computer.

Thanks for the translation 🛐

Fed-Kun's army
@Sarsak I think they were saying the video was uploaded from the USB to the computer, not to the internet. So it would make sense to take whole computer so he could destroy the disk drive or delete the video from the computer without the other guys interfering. I think.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sippers At the end he says "I've already moved the video to the computer and it's uploading on youtube", so taking the whole pc is not gonna work. I guess he could take it somewhere else and then cancel the upload depending on the size of the video and the internet speed, but then again, I've never uploaded a video to youtube, so I don't how it works.

I think the computer said "upload draft" so maybe there is an additional step to finalize it.

Group Leader
WAIT HE'S ACTUALLY A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER LMAO HE TOOK THE WHOLE COMPUTER WIUTH HIM AHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread