Study Group - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly tired of that kid who wants to avenge his mother getting his ass kicked at every turn
It's like the author has something against him..
So only Gamin can do something, all the other characters are just fodder? 😒

Double-page supporter
Dropped. 😪
Translator changed or is having a stroke while tl'ing.
NOT A SINGLE SENTENCE MAKES SENSE!
That is not the English language. More like a bunch of words crammed together.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking disappointment. It's just so lame. Why bother letting his ass get saved if both of theirs are gonna get kicked anyway? By some guy we never even saw before and don't really give a shit about, no less. And to top it all off, another asshole gets away without the beating he deserves.

I can't help but feel bad for this guy. He's practically forbidden by the plot from exacting revenge on anyone that isn't just fodder.

@jazz9 Now that you mention it, it's rare that we see any other protagonist character have a meaningful fight where it's their win and theirs alone.

Really???? I mean, really???????????????????????
I feel less and less willing to continue reading.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to set this aside until the translation improves to closer where it used to be. I appreciate the work people do to bring all these stories to a wider audience, I really do. But at this level the translation barely helps. Good luck to all who continue reading and/or scanlating though!

Do you expect me to wait another week ?! Damn you and Solo-Leveling!

But it's good stuff.

@DrPop every other good character who fights either loses or has an insignificant win, simply put mc almost always has the glory kill. This fight also shows how irritating it is when the punches do not properly connect especially after hyping with a flashback.

Hmm, two users of martial arts originating from China, huh? Though, JKD is a combination of martial arts from all over the world

I can't express enough how horrible the translation is. This is almost certainly machine translated, that would explain how wonky every sentence is.

What the hell? How is this even fair? Bro je spent one year planning this trap, and he ven had backup too! How did this siwan guy even know where they were?

Users who are viewing this thread