Study Group - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
I admire her determination to be the best teacher a student can have

But she gotta understand that she ain't shit

She's brave but she's stupid. There ain't nothing to be gained with starting a fight on the enemy's turf

Dex-chan lover
Siwan gonna find a new master? I guess redhead already has that spot tho lol. Also the teacher is dumb af man at least ask for back up there's only so much you can do with words when people refuse to listen.

this comic is super unrealistic but its also super interesting. like how can gamin seriously have such low scores after studying his butt off? its kinda a stretch. also the fact that the school is filled with freaking gangsters and gamin happens to know the most craziest type of fighting techniques? ah whatever it really doesnt matter as long as its interesting lmao

also that teacher is ust plain annoying like seriously no teacher goes out of their way to stop a child from skipping school. thats on them. like can she even read the room? i mean seriously going into gangster territory to try to "persuade" the kid to come back to school????? okay go get yourself killed <3 have fun <3

When will this teacher not get caught up in some dumb sh*t because she wants be captain save a h*e.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Gamin has test anxiety and locked himself in a self fulfilling prophecy

I mean, they probably won't beat her up since she is just a teacher....probably....????

@mailspamidk test anxiety is a thing. I have it and during a test, online or in person, things can go from really good to really bad in a heartbeat. I can go from having enough time to finish the test and then do one question and suddenly I have no time left. I've also finished tests feeling like I'm on top of the world and then get the test back and see that I either failed outright or just barely passed, doing much worse than I actually thought.

Users who are viewing this thread