Study Group - Ch. 80

Finally I was beginning to think Korea didn’t have any guns if teacher does not gonna be sad or suprised she put that on herself like a dumbass it’s one thing if you can fight but all she can do is talk and rely on the MC and now that he ain’t there what she gonna do finally getting what you deserve should’ve just kept quiet like the other teachers

Dex-chan lover
When he said "I want to nurture his growth"
I felt K from The Boxer

I never understand manwa with bully’s. Sometimes there connected to the mafia or something similar. But they never used knifes, guns, or murder as a trope. Or they arnt connected at all but they rape and assault their peers yet police don’t do shit.

Great chapter... and another cliffhanger in the same place.

I hope the next cliffhanger will not end with a Shot fx panel.

Fed-Kun's army
This artist's great at drawing candlesticks - Not so great at drawing guns. Any guesses? I say Korean War surplus GI 1911 just because.

I just noticed but there’s a way he can get into a university even with those low scores. He can just get it through as a athlete since they don’t care about academic scores that much. As a athlete, he can have any major in a university as long as he does his allocated sports hours a week.

@Carerx yes it does apply for both Korean and us uni as long as the uni has a sport department. Some univs don’t have sports if they specialize in a different field like liberal arts. However most public schools do.

Users who are viewing this thread