Study Group - Ch. 97

Group Leader
Gamin and Sehyun are quite similar. They both want to study, but their parents were against it.

Group Leader
@nukonukonuke
Nonono. She clearly didn't want him studying (at that school specifically, but studying in general). She said he has no need to put so much effort into studying as he would just inherit the company.

@mangalover9000 what @Hammeru89 said. She doesn't like that school. Not only is violent and her son got into fights. Because of that school her friend died. Saying "you don't have to put effort" is not the same as "against studying" is more like "you suck, why do you care if you have your future set in stone?"

Group Leader
@mirwolfor
Let me make myself clear. SHE WAS AGAINST HIM STUDYING TOO HARD. Before, she was just passive. like,"Dont try too hard". But after joining the school- sorry, AFTER HEARING HE WAS GETTING INTO FIGHTS AT SCHOOL, she started her aggressive approach.
She was already against studying (or schools specifically), but did not care much. After hearing her son was getting hurt at school (although he was doing the hurting :p), her idea of studying WORSENED.
TL;DR : She was against studying since b4 school, but school just make it worse.

@Mangalover9000 not trying to start a fight here btw. but what gamin's mom is doing is not "opposing" of him studying. she even says that he's allowed to study, as long as it's in another school. so can't really call that being against studying.

i think it's more of concern than anything. gamin's dad was a really intelligent dude with a high-ranking job, wasn't he? so she thinks that gamin is trying too hard to live up to those expectations (or to surpass his father, in a way) so that might be why she doesn't like him studying too much. because she loves him just the way he is. that's how i interpret it anyways

Ic some people are interesting 🤔 also can we all admit his mom is a badass 😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread