Study Group

I wasn't interested enough to read it, but the artist illustrates the depth of eyes from the side beautifully.

I really hope they find a Korean translator soon😭 This story is just so good. Thank you for the update!

I made the mistake of reading this before bed and I HAD to finish up to the latest chapter. It's too good.

Omg, this is really good. I'm not a fan of shounen genre, cuz usually i read shoujo, but this is really make me hyped. And i want more and more.. can't stop reading until the last chapter. Thx translator.. cant wait for next chapter..

I wanted this to be all about fighting but alas there's a girl. Eh the Art is good and i ain't gonna let my personal tastes ruin its ratings. If it weren't for my personal biases I'd give it a 10/10 just for the fighting and art but... Eh. 8/10. Just personal tastes.

Fuck, it's so depressing how the raws has like 10+ chapters ahead of the translations. Although, in fairness, I get why they want to slow the releases to once a week since mass-releasing the translations would mean a longer wait time after they catch up to the most recent chapter (Legend of the Northern Blade is one example. Fucking awesome story and visuals, but now I'm stuck waiting for a weekly release ;-;) but reading the raws has me really excited with the way this story is going. I won't spoil it, for those of you who want to keep in the dark; but for those who do want to read to the most recent chapter, it gets good :) I use Comic.Naver for my raws.

People are saying the art is good (it's true) but I wish the artist drew direct impact of punches rather than aftermath or impact clouds. . . The punches lack that 'hype/impact' that these assholes need, looks really more like a tap. They need a proper ass-whooping, I need my catharsis! 😁

Oh shit I'm hype for Noah's comeup, I knew he seemed too weak in the beginning for someone with that much vengeance

I just read the raws till 88 and wtf. MC is in a whole fucking level.

Bruh is fucking fighting professional mobs and another dude with a gun was running away from him

I dunno if anyone else watches hermitcraft here but i just started reading this and him asking "would you like to join my study group" reminds me of so much of keralis asking "would u like to buy a book" so much i read that line with his voice 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread