Subaru to Suu-san

It's the same translator who worked on Mizu wa Umi ni Mukatte Nagareru! Damn I'm looking forward to reading more chapters of this now!

Dex-chan lover
Item #: SCP-CONAN
Object class: Safe

Special Containment Procedure: All instances of SCP-CONAN are to be kept in its designated locker box in site-19 at any given time outside of experiment. All personnel of clearance level 3 and below must have written authorization letter from a level 4 staff to access SCP-CONAN. If any staff member, of any security level, is found to have ingested SCP-CONAN outside of experiment, intentionally or otherwise, they are to be drunk Baiju1 in order to negate the effect of SCP-CONAN immediately.

Description: SCP-CONAN, also commonly referred to as Apoptoxin-4869, is a pharmaceutical of ███████production originally discovered in Hakuei town, Tottori Prefecture, Japan. SCP-CONAN is generally found in capsule form. As the name suggests, SCP-CONAN activates apoptosis in living beings cellular system, but also lengthen telomerase enzyme which effectively prolongs life expectancy. In practice, most SCP-CONAN works as a lethal poison that leaves no trace. However, cases that suggested another kind of anomaly produced by SCP-CONAN to most human subjects. In such cases, when ingested, subjects' outer appearance will suggest their younger form, usually 10 to 20 years younger, with no side effect to their otherwise normal physiology. Subjects that have ingested SCP-CONAN, further designated as SCP-CONAN-A, shows no particular uncomfortable feeling in their new appearance, although in some cases they reportedly feel a burning chest pain during the transformation. Every SCP-CONAN-A shows that they retain their adult intelligence and wisdom. An experiment with a subject younger than 10 year old still needs approval from the Moral Division.
The effects of SCP-CONAN can be temporarily negated and reversed by a distilled alcoholic beverage of Chinese, commonly known as Baiju. It is still unknown the reason why this reversal may happen, but it is suggested that its █████████ composition may be the cause. The reversal only lasts for 15 to 30 minutes, however, and only works once.
It is believed that SCP-CONAN may have been originally produced to stimulate longevity and is still in its prototype when it falls to the hand of a crime syndicate with the name █████ ████████████, and has been used as a 'Silver Bullet' ever since.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting start, but I kinda don't know if I should focus on their relationship dynamics or the mystery of him getting younger. But the art is very beautiful! It kinda reminds me of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

In any case, that's way too good.

Question, can you buy that one anywhere? I cannot seem to find it.

@amanimal No, they’re not. It looks like they are boyfriend and girlfriend, and the boyfriend regressed in age for some reason that has yet to be revealed.

Banned
Interesting manga and the art is great.

I hope this is getting good support and attention.

Dex-chan lover
Great art, and kinda interesting premise. I kinda like it as a lighthearted slice-of-life story, hope it doesn't take a dark turn with whatever caused his changed age.

Already 4 chapters and still no backstory how he got that way so far focusing on the slice of life aspect

Since theres no urgency in trying to get back to normal guess so evil organizations that turned him that way

Users who are viewing this thread