Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - Our Fade to Black

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gives more and more sense about emi's monologue at chapter 11 (or 12?). I was on copium phase from that time itself, but now it's on an overdose. Please...just show these dorks end up together :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Also appreciate you lot picking up this series and providing the TL :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
wait i forgot what was with the strap again? Was it a present for Kanou?

Dex-chan lover
Man, poor Yakumo. Kanou'd never just throw her feelings in the trash like that. Please let that misunderstanding get resolved. Probably over a game of Magic where she makes incredibly depressing monoblack despair faces.

There's a page missing, the second one after the chapter starts. It comes right after the opening page with the satellite and has some extra dialogue between Emi and her parents.

Group Leader
There's a page missing, the second one after the chapter starts. It comes right after the opening page with the satellite and has some extra dialogue between Emi and her parents.
Thanks! I think something went wrong when I uploaded the chapter. I added the page now.

Dex-chan lover
The breakup was something that's been teased since pretty much the beginning of the story, but damn, author didn't have to do that to my girl Yakumo....

Dex-chan lover
Pain. Pain and suffering.

It hurts to see the leads go through this, but I've been bracing for it since the "flashforward" glimpse we got early in the series.

But Yakumo... Why trample on the poor girl like that? Just... WHY?!

Users who are viewing this thread