Success Rate - Ch. 2

Interesting read, potential to be gold, just depends on if MC turns into a massive POS or not.

Dex-chan lover
OK, I just have to ask...
Why does some old man in a boondocks shop have to Alipay you your lotto winnings?
How much do tickets cost? Are they free?
How does he gain any profit from it?

@Milanin He bought the ones that have a high chance of winning, and therefore, the ones on the rackets are left with 1% to 3%, which means if people buy it, they only have 1 to 3% chances of winning, if they buy a lot they still won't get a high prize. For the cost of the tickets, I don't know. (But the cost is probably high) it's weird too, since he didn't pay any money and just asked for tickets. Probably he bought it but the manhua doesn't show it.

Dex-chan lover
@RaraRaree You've missed my point entirely.
I know he bought a scratch-off ticket. And I have read that he used his probability to get the winning ones from the lot.
What I'm asking is why is some old man from a shady shop paying him his scratch-off winnings?
Isn't that usually run by some sort of gambling company?
How does the old man get any profit from it if from so many STACKS of scratch-offs being 0-2% (probably still on the winning 50 setting) while 2 tickets are 15000 and 20000 respectively with the rest being winning tickets of 10, 20, 50, 100 etc.

>>How does it result in a random old man having to Alipay him his winnings?

Group Leader
@Milanin ahhh its kinda diff than what u think.
Scratch ticket have diff prices.
How can the old man from it!?
All the tickets are calculated so that in the end the company wins more money how is that!? If you buy 100 ticket with the price of 10$ and you won 100$ do you think the next ten people or twenty people will be this lucky? The may only get like 2$ thats how it works 1 lucky 10 or so are not

the idea is kinda cool. might be be good but so far, the chapters are kinda vague in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread