Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 14 - Succubus and Cherries (plus Extra Twitter Promotion)

Supporter
SUCCUBUS PLUSH!
732.gif

Dex-chan lover
what a cute plushie

lol i mean do you rly need that much precision/tying a cherry stem considering another person's tongue is def not that small, tho i never saw the appeal of french kissing , but at least she'll prolly try less risky 'seduction' techniques

Dex-chan lover
Being able to tie a cherry stem with your tongue is impressive.

Want a succubus plushy. It's so cute!! :glee: :meguusmug: :meguusmug:

Banned
Reading this, I want an isekai story where a dude accidentally walk through a gate into a succubus realm where, after some initial shenanigans, he domesticates a whole bunch of morrigan aensland-like succubus through simple homemade cooking, innocent pampering and warm chocolate drink.

Dex-chan lover
what a cute plushie

lol i mean do you rly need that much precision/tying a cherry stem considering another person's tongue is def not that small, tho i never saw the appeal of french kissing , but at least she'll prolly try less risky 'seduction' techniques
It's about rubbing a sensitive bumpy organ against an equally sensitive bumpy organ in a hot and wet environment.

Australian kisses,though...

Supporter
Ah man, love the Ruu-chan plushie, but it's only 42% backed with 9 days left :worry:

She'll definitely need to practice her tongue work a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread