Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 17 - Succubus and Christmas

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is just my sensibilities, but she could be butt naked and I would find her no more (sexually) desirable, because in all other aspects this dynamic is so wholesome, that I have her placed firmly in the "must protect" zone, and I doubt anything short of 10-15 years and the same degree of change in maturity would change that

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is just my sensibilities, but she could be butt naked and I would find her no more (sexually) desirable, because in all other aspects this dynamic is so wholesome, that I have her placed firmly in the "must protect" zone, and I doubt anything short of 10-15 years and the same degree of change in maturity would change that
I struggle with finding her design erotic because it's just a bit too much. Can't really explain it. Though I guess it kinda fits with a child trying to look erotic I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I struggle with finding her design erotic because it's just a bit too much. Can't really explain it. Though I guess it kinda fits with a child trying to look erotic I guess.
For me her design could be more erotic, but her personality is too much of a baby for her to appear sexy.
But as the same time her personality is so sweet it doesn't really matter.

Dex-chan lover
ax-Nnxj-Nj-700w-0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Despite all the cuteness, the guy did a very good job by giving her happy Christmas memories.
Santa would never really give a demon girl any gifts no matter how genuinely nice she is, which is rather saddening to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread