Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 17 - Succubus and Christmas

Dex-chan lover
It would be absurd if demons celebrated Christmas. Honestly though, I find it even weirder that it's a thing in Japan where it technically shouldn't have any cultural relevance.

Dex-chan lover
What a cutie
If only her goal wasn't to take it raw

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I still find this shit funny. Treating her like a child and her acting like one is still hilarious and wholesome.

Her sleeping panels never fail to get a chuckle out of me.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope her always sleeping early is not because she is not receiving full nutrition from... no err seiki.

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is just my sensibilities, but she could be butt naked and I would find her no more (sexually) desirable, because in all other aspects this dynamic is so wholesome, that I have her placed firmly in the "must protect" zone, and I doubt anything short of 10-15 years and the same degree of change in maturity would change that
She firmly place in daughter category

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is just my sensibilities, but she could be butt naked and I would find her no more (sexually) desirable, because in all other aspects this dynamic is so wholesome, that I have her placed firmly in the "must protect" zone, and I doubt anything short of 10-15 years and the same degree of change in maturity would change that
HOW is she an adult
This is an actual infant child

What @Asiandesu said, that's my headcanon. The adult succubus form is her mental image of herself. In reality she's just a tiny little orphan kid. That's what the MC sees and interacts with. Also why she's shown as a kid when sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread