Succubus & Hitman - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Kill the "Violator" Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, that wasn't as satisfying as I wished it was. Could have been a bit more brutal tbh
Heaven knows he deserved a slow and painful death

Hopefully if they "interrogate" the soul that's when he'll get his comeuppance

Dex-chan lover
6th chapter in a row with the rape scene.

Now that the piece of shit rapist is dead and in Hell, I hope the author doesn't add in the rape scene any more because it has gotten stale seeing it every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So is the girl over there who makes a contract with a demon married already? And is looking for her husband's murder or something?

@lionfromnorth why would it never again be mentioned that he was forced to watch his own mother being raped? If something has been shown in every single chapter so far and you expect to not be shown again, you're searching for fool's gold

Dex-chan lover
Lmaoooooo, they missed all the action.

Came here from the gacha girl meme. Was certainly not disappointed.

Group Leader
Ohhh, maybe the three of tem together ? (Seems pretty classic but why not)

Dex-chan lover
Stupid amateurs

Regardless if it is a sport or a no barred fight, SIZE DOES MATTER. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A WOMAN. Fucking Christ

Look at Hafthor Bjornsson 'vs' Conor Mcgreggor. A professional fighter weighting without cutting at 170 vs 450 pound strong man. Yeah. Size does matter

Lol look at those bad comments, so funny. Size doesn't really matter in dead fight. Of coz, in Olympic you will avoid attacking dengerous spot. In streetfight, bigger means bigger target and depends on the surroundings as well.
What a disappointed chapter, I wish to see more tortures. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
In streetfight, bigger means bigger target and depends on the surroundings as well.

Bigger body means you also have better reach to grab and throw a person to the ground. If I'm a foot taller than you and we're both holding a stick that's a foot long, I'm gonna hit you before you can hit me and its harder for you to hit me in the face.

Bigger body also implies more weight which means that if both people know how to throw a punch, the heavier person's punch is gonna have more mass behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread