Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize! - Ch. 1 - Welcome to Wonderland

Group Leader
Varrel and I are now collaborating, with me doing the translating for Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! and Varrel doing the redrawing and typsetting for this manga. That's why this chapter looks better than the one I uploaded previously, where I did everything myself.
thanks for your contribution, looking forward to finishing the series. any chance if you would happen to know on how to reach out to Varrel? i am curious about Succubus in Wonderland comicalize from where he got the raws. mainly because all pages are up on ci-en, but never seen the very last page...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your contribution, looking forward to finishing the series. any chance if you would happen to know on how to reach out to Varrel? i am curious about Succubus in Wonderland comicalize from where he got the raws. mainly because all pages are up on ci-en, but never seen the very last page...
That last page is in the version given only to crowdfunding supporters. I'm one of those, so I supply the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread