Succubus Nanka ni Makenai Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Wielder of the "Holy" Sword

Group Leader
We found this series yesterday and immediately fell in love with it. Wouldn't have brought out Chapter 1 in a day otherwise. I thought a meme title would fit better since it is a meme series. If you don't like the title (and description), then I'm sorry I couldn't please you and you can complain all you want, but could you not assume shit like we're hate-scanlating it? Thanks.
No. It's not. Why are you localizing something that you dislike? Why not work on something else that you like and you won't dunk on just to look funny?

Dex-chan lover
Before this manga, I was a loveless depressed virgin with a small phimotic dick with little hope, but after this manga nothing has changed and now I am jealous that I cannot meet Truck-kun because that requires effort and money two things people in my situation are in short supply of, but this manga stands for consensual sex which is good because no means no and yes means anal since every legal and consenting hole is a goal. I forget what was the point of this rant but thanks for the translation.

Contributor
No. It's not. Why are you localizing something that you dislike? Why not work on something else that you like and you won't dunk on just to look funny?
This poor dude's gonna be blindsided by some of these upcoming chapters if he thinks the title and description aren't accurate to the series...

Idk why I just legally purchased all the raws for a series if I despise it so much, but maybe you should do the same to show some solidarity to a mangaka whose work is gonna be butchered so badly in an unofficial scanlation you're reading online for free. 🤔

Contributor
This poor dude's gonna be blindsided by some of these upcoming chapters if he thinks the title and description aren't accurate to the series...

Idk why I just legally purchased all the raws for a series if I despise it so much, but maybe you should do the same to show some solidarity to a mangaka whose work is gonna be butchered so badly in an unofficial scanlation you're reading online for free. 🤔
nah, I won't be reading this. I'm glad you know you're butchering it though.

Last edited:
Contributor
I'm genuinely curious now. Were there any issues with the first chapter for you to say that or is this just because of what you consider a bad title and description? Because that's one hell of an accusation to throw around.
Did you read Daxar's response to me? I'm not accusing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread