Succubus Tamer no Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
I would say the first way to avoid "squeezing" is to adjust the font down, even if it's just for a word or two. Beyond that, I think the recommendation anyone would give is to read about proper use in regards to splitting words. As examples from the first few pages, I think better choices would be "condol-ences," "terri-tory," and "investi-gation."

Thanks for translating this my brooo I hope the next chapter comes soon looking extremely forward to it

Dex-chan lover
You picked up this one after that whole-class hero-summoning series from the same author :D

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, considering some sauce where people in powerful positions tend to be quite masochistic/want to be dominated…does the Queen want to be bottom, but wants the hero to bring her down to the level of those found in Asanagi-Sensei’s works?

I truly wonder what will unfold :thonk:

Group Leader
You picked up this one after that whole-class hero-summoning series from the same author :D
Is this sarcasm? I honestly can't tell, haha. No worries, if it isn't - or even if it is. Hope you enjoyed the Translation!

Dex-chan lover
Is this sarcasm? I honestly can't tell, haha. No worries, if it isn't - or even if it is. Hope you enjoyed the Translation!
It’s not.
Read both, and when realising both are from the same authors, the similar nuance suddenly came to make sense. Well, could also because the drawing style for both are like from the same school :D

Users who are viewing this thread