Succubus Tamer no Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Page 22 is kind of confusing to parse. Anyone reading the raw having second or third opinion?

The demon’s territory here refers to Malt’s territory, right?
Or is there another larger territory (beyond the succubus’ territory) behind them and he’s referring to that.
I'm pretty unsure about that monologue, myself. I had assumed that it had meant that there were two "areas", one where the humans live, and another, where the dragons/goblins/succubi/etc. live, and Finaire is within there.

Although, it's always possible that it's referring to something completely different, haha. I won't claim to be a brilliant TL, but I am putting in the effort to help make it understandable (though, I don't know If it's working haha).

Thanks for the extra opinion :)

Regards,
Lectonal

Group Leader
badly proportioned? What is that supposed to mean?
The proportions of the characters themselves, are perfectly fine.

It's just their... "female qualities" that seem hyper-unrealistic, haha.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty unsure about that monologue, myself. I had assumed that it had meant that there were two "areas", one where the humans live, and another, where the dragons/goblins/succubi/etc. live, and Finaire is within there.
In the original text, I also felt that the first statement (the forest divides human and demon’s territory) and the next statement (planning on forming relationship with human territory) seems disconnected, at least with regards of their position.

Well, with information the story had told so far, it could be he means there are no other location but Arkane that is close enough to both the demon and human realm to be used as trade town, and he predict the ruler there (his father and brother) wouldn’t be cooperative; but they also don’t have other realistic alternative choice.

Malt’s ancestor probably got their nobility status from their ability to use taming skill to control and hold back the monsters and demons, and it’s been their family’s duty to the kingdom for generations (and why they are deemed important). But that also implies the demons will use Arkane as route if they ever want to attack human kingdom.

Aggregator gang
Nah, It seems to be one of those 80% Henta- i mean fan service, 9% of whatever else and 1% plot, so yeah. Not my cup of coca cola.

Dex-chan lover
IMO if you can’t redraw and typeset the lewd sfx, best leave it untouched, yes.

Especially the ones that are like art

Supporter
Now this is the kind of monster taming I can get in front of,on top,underneath and behind.

Supporter
I dunno. These succubi seem to have remarkably little stamina doing stuff which should be as essential to them as breathing. Is [Taming] like a nerf?

Alma Elma would be very disappointed in this succubus queen's level of stamina and fitness.

Supporter
Well, this is going to be ... interesting, if nothing else. Thanks for picking this series up. (and for a MTL, this is pretty well done.)

Users who are viewing this thread