Succubus to Hajimeru Shinkenkousai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Blue Balled

Contributor
@dasdafd
Page 3: the comma should be on the same line as the previous word ("inexperienced")
Page 14 & 15: double page spreads should be combined into a single image (double the width, same height)
Page 27: did you mean "develop as a succubus"?
And in general, remember to use crossbar I only for the first-person pronoun "I" (including contractions like "I'm", "I'd", etc.), and regular I everywhere else (including at the beginning of sentences)

Group Leader
@dasdafd
Page 3: the comma should be on the same line as the previous word ("inexperienced")
Page 14 & 15: double page spreads should be combined into a single image (double the width, same height)
Page 27: did you mean "develop as a succubus"?
And in general, remember to use crossbar I only for the first-person pronoun "I" (including contractions like "I'm", "I'd", etc.), and regular I everywhere else (including at the beginning of sentences)
ok i fixed the double spread and the typo. I was wondering why those legs were floating there on that page lol. as for the crossed I thing i didnt even know that was a thing lol. thanks for letting me know. hopefully i can do it right in the future lol. one more thing to think about

also that comma starting on the next line is pretty embarrassing idk how i didnt notice that. it should be fixex too

Group Leader
also just so yall know the next chapter (chapter 11) is a 12 page recap chapter. so my job is like 4 times easier but when it hits your feed just know its not gonna your regularly scheduled 30-40 pages of new succubus content

Group Leader
was that last one, blue balled, your or the manga lol. don't mind either way but now i'm curious xD
the original japanese (text on last page and title of chapter) is 生殺ししんどい, which describes the exhaustion suffering and exhausting caused by something being dragged out without resolution. it goes beyond being blue balled and theres some difference in nuance, but in this context i felt that sleeping in the same bed as your succubus gf all while having a boner could be translated as being blue balled. especially because i had to only use a few words to describe it so it fit on the page in the same way.

so to answer your question. it was a bit of a mix, probably like 85% manga 15% me. but my japanese levels are still weak, so i may have lost some nuance of the original

Fed-Kun's army
the original japanese (text on last page and title of chapter) is 生殺ししんどい, which describes the exhaustion suffering and exhausting caused by something being dragged out without resolution. it goes beyond being blue balled and theres some difference in nuance, but in this context i felt that sleeping in the same bed as your succubus gf all while having a boner could be translated as being blue balled. especially because i had to only use a few words to describe it so it fit on the page in the same way.

so to answer your question. it was a bit of a mix, probably like 85% manga 15% me. but my japanese levels are still weak, so i may have lost some nuance of the original
poor guy couldn't even crank one out even if he wanted too because his succ gf is big spooning him.

@dasdafd I think I found a couple of minor typos.
On pg3. Shouldn’t it be “I had no idea I was so mentally weak “?
On pg35. It’s “If we do, I’m not sure I could hold back”? That “not” after do is extra right?

Thanks for the awesome translation!

Group Leader
@dasdafd I think I found a couple of minor typos.
On pg3. Shouldn’t it be “I had no idea I was so mentally weak “?
On pg35. It’s “If we do, I’m not sure I could hold back”? That “not” after do is extra right?

Thanks for the awesome translation!
shit youre right thanks for finding those. they should be fixed now. i swear to god i gotta have like dyslexia or some shit because when i read these over i cannot see them. also im always hallucinating dakuten when reading furigana lol

shit youre right thanks for finding those. they should be fixed now. i swear to god i gotta have like dyslexia or some shit because when i read these over i cannot see them. also im always hallucinating dakuten when reading furigana lol
Don’t be so hard on yourself, it’s very hard to find issues in your own work.
Thanks for picking this series up and the great tls!

Users who are viewing this thread