Succubus vs Lesbian - Ch. 1

Supporter
In this world, many people spend their entire life not knowing what they really want. This woman knows what she wants.

Fed-Kun's army
Now it's succubus's turn to be drained to half-death
@darknesspker
Reminds me of this
40f.png

Dex-chan lover
Why is that succubus acting all surprised? That's literally what a succubus is supposed to do!

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin : Succubus goes after men, the one 'supposed to' go after women are Incubus (the male variant)

Fed-Kun's army
We definitely need more lesbian succubi. In that manga about the black company employee being soothed by a succubus, there was a gay succubus friend that had the female symbol on the tip of her tail to show her preference.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
I wanted to say that you'd think a succubus would indulge anyone who's interested in women, but after reading the next chapter it's clear she's still a virgin.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to think they wouldn't care about gender since they just need life essence or souls. I prefer the take energy or stamina type of succubus instead of take years off your life or steal your soul/kill you type. It's less parasitic or risky that way.

Dex-chan lover
what? a succubus who never sexed a person of the same gender? a virgin succubus nani?

Dex-chan lover
Yo i think you messed up the translation Im 99.99% sure the black hair girl is the succubus

Users who are viewing this thread