Suenagaku Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

Dex-chan lover
*Reads the description*
*Sees the romance tag*
*Sees the school girl uniform*
Me: Wait, that’s illegal

It's one of my pet peeve when 'girl's ambiguous manner is seen as indifference while guy's indifference is seen as ambiguity'. Kid was legit neglected by her dad, only get to see him once a year but she's cold-hearted for not crying. Well MAYBE she doesnt even know him enough to cry😤

Dex-chan lover
is it just me. or this one isnt a damn oneshot since theres a chapters uploaded in chinise, does that mean we'll an age gap romance series??? like usagi drop but straight forwardly the kid confess to the guardian.

Group Leader
isnt this too dangerous for our heart ??? 7 years old gap is good enough, hope this will continue and have a good pace to the story. I am pretty sure, it will be a good story if they decided to take it slow on the story. Ya can't change how human feels in just like a day right ? right ? i doubt myself

Just like barakamon, but with a romance sparkle and less comedy.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd i mean Usagi Drop age gap is much much more further, i think if the author decided to make it like Yotsubato! it will be fun to watch their comedy. but this one different, it's only 7 years age gap, if the story take a good pace and if they took the comedy more less, it will be a huge succes since the MC already have a guts to said it straight fowardly, time will tell my borther. (Its my opinion dont take it so seriously)

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter never read yotsubato but im planning to read it. welll.... lets just hope that the series will be something that not only good at its oneshot debute. author seems have some other work that quite good since the last one that already complete gets 8,5 ratings in MD, its not like im a person who reads based on ratings but MD ratings tbh kinda strict compare to others site. but back to the topic kinda cutious about what direction this series will go, ML kinda have some room to dev since his personality kinda shuted personality. and speaking of usagi drop, was rin and daikichi age gap around 19 or 20 something ? i cant remember it . btw what things that make this series will become like yotsubato btw ?

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd you will never know, maybe author will give them a scene where they're going to have some "Lonely time". It would make me puke, even if i tried to enjoy it.
And it would not be so hard on character development, since the girl will always tease him or maybe it will be a one sided love or hard to believe it, MC will be like f*ck boi

Maybe you will understand if you read Yotsubato!

P.S.
Romance is the place where you should stay away from it.

Group Leader
Hello, everyone reading this!
This is a great series, but it seems like Träumerei Scans doesn't have any plans to continue this.
So, I've decided to pick is up. This is also my first time doing this by myself while helping out in other scans so it may take a while, BUT it will come out, I promise!😆

Users who are viewing this thread