Sugar Apple Fairy Tale

Contributor
First two LNs can be found translated here! Later ones can be found with Aqua Scans, the scanlation group for the manga, but I'm not sure how far they've gotten.

Contributor
This was really cute. Buying a copy once I'm not broke! *u*

Ed: No longer broke, bought both volumes on JP kindle. BTW there are apparently light novels(?) of this series? Found them when trying to buy the manga. The story seems to go on longer than the manga vers, so I may buy them if I can find a translation (or if my Japanese becomes less bad lol.)

Contributor
Since I can't find this anywhere else, here is a list of the light novels (partially taken from the translators of the first two iirc):
Volume 1 - Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei The Silver Sugar Master and the Black Fairy シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と黒の妖精 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 2 - Ginzatoushi to Ao no Koushaku The Silver Sugar Master and the Blue Duke シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と青の公爵 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 3 - Ginzatoushi to Shiro no Kikoushi The Silver Sugar Master and The White Nobleman シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と白の貴公子 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 4 - Ginzatoushi to Midori no Koubou The Silver Sugar Master and The Green Workshop シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と緑の工房 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 5 - Ginzatoushi to Murasaki no Yakusoku The Silver Sugar Master and The Purple Promise シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と紫の約束 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 6 - Ginzatoushi to Aka no Oukoku The Silver Sugar Master and The Red Kingdom シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と赤の王国 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 7 - Ginzatoushi to Ki no Kakan The Silver Sugar Master and The Yellow Garland シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と黄の花冠 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 8 - Ginzatoushi to Hai no Ookami The Silver Sugar Master and The Gray Wolf シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と黄の花冠 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 9 - Ginzatoushi to Niji no Koukeisha The Silver Sugar Master and The Successor of Rainbow シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と虹の後継者 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 10 - Ginzatoushi to Mizu no Ousama The Silver Sugar Master and The King of Water シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と水の王様 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 11 - Ginzatoushi to Kin no Mayu The Silver Sugar Master and The Golden Cocoon シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と金の繭 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 12 - Oukoku no Ginzatoushitachi The Silver Sugar Master and The Masters of the Kingdom シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 王国の銀砂糖師たち (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 13 - Ginzatoushi to Kon no Saishou The Silver Sugar Master and The Navy-Blue Chancellor シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と紺の宰相 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 14 - Ginzatoushi to Gin no Shugosha The Silver Sugar Master and The Silver Guardian シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と銀の守護者 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 15 - Ginzatoushi to Hi no Souran The Silver Sugar Master and The Battle of the Fort シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と緋の争乱 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 16 - Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei-Ou The Silver Sugar Master and The Black Fairy-King シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師と黒の妖精王 (角川ビーンズ文庫)
Volume 17 - Ginzatoushi-tachi no Mirai-zu The Future of the Silver-Sugarers シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル 銀砂糖師たちの未来図 (角川ビーンズ文庫)

Aqua Scans started tbe 3rd book but only went as far as the first chapter haven't seen an update in a long time

It's a bit sad the LN was dropped , the story and relationship between ann and shall is so cute.
And it doesn't seem like it'll get an official translation anytime soon either...
One of my first and all time favourites

I JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS THE SAME ARTIST OF "COLLETE DECIDES TO DIE" !!!
shame on me..i can't believe I didn't check before.

The fact that the translation of the LN has been dropped for so many years makes me SO sad 😭😭 I really want to read the restt and it's not even officially translated if I wanted to buy it! I hope that someone picks it up :(((((

Fed-Kun's army
As a manga series, it's pretty good wraps up decently! Too bad it didn't get as many chapters as Collete so that we can see the development between the characters even though they're all so lovable!

The light Novels have been picked up by Yen Press and the first two are already out, the third volume releases in April of this year. In total there are 17 volumes. The manga is also releasing officially in English as well.

Users who are viewing this thread