Sugar Girl Drip - Ch. 3 - The End and The Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Well well smarty pants what will you do if her wish is to have hot steamy gay sex with you? Huh??

Also, didn’t expect her to have worked as a “hitwoman” of sorts. Or something like this, to be experienced in dismantling a body…

My worries about the popularity of their workplace and the manager vanishing still stands, tho. It should come back to bite them, or Marie will have to delete her social media and start over completely. The influencer leaving town and switching jobs after the boss disappeared will cause said influencer to be a person of interest.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, The bottom she deserves and the top she needs. So at one point do to her submissive nature she was a "cleaner", those sorts of ties or connections could lead to fun consequences in the future. I like that even though the chapter begins with corpse disassembling it ends with the lewd handholding.... which means in 3 chapters even with killing someone and disposing of a body they've still made more progress in their relationship then Hitomi and Kanna have in 10 chapters of their series... maybe that's what that couple needs to further their relationship...anyway with Aki and Marie establishing couple goals it should be interesting to see where their journey takes them next, though I do love that page near the end of the chapter where we see Marie go a bit feral after hearing some of Aki's life experiences and we see the influencer has literal fangs. It was adorable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sad how this is oddly accurate to abuse victims, especially ones who have 0 self confidence.

They start to oddly justify it as a means to an end, which while fucked is unfortunately how it goes for a lot of victims of abuse. Now most of them woildnt exactly kill as said means to an end, but absolutely, if they were detatched enough... thats likely.

Marie better treat her right dog... she needs somebody to tell her thats all fucked yo!

Supporter
Kinda sad theyre hiding everything meaning It could bite them back in the Future, but im Glad at least the Author made It justifiable, Mari is an influencer and lives from It, exposing How she got into that situation and the situation itself would severely hurt her popularity and herself (because society is shit when judging victims)

Dex-chan lover
:hearts:Couple goals, disposing of the body together :hearts:
It's just has such a nice atmosphere, sort of ... more intimate connection than simple handholding or kissing. Reminded me of the strongest scene in Higurashi imo. They are really cute together, but trouble is definitely gonna follow them for a while.

Also, shoutout to the bf :kek: he seems so domesticated he might stick around even after the girls start going out.

Maybe I am wrong but if they were being abused and beaten, why did they not just call the police and say they defended themselves agaisnt the rapist... :worry:
Now they can't get away with it

Dex-chan lover
I hope there was a shower room in the building/cleaning materials and bleach for the room b/c it'd be hard not to smell blood even if the body hasn't been dead long enough to stink

Maybe I am wrong but if they were being abused and beaten, why did they not just call the police and say they defended themselves agaisnt the rapist... :worry:
Now they can't get away with it
maybe self defense in Japan only works if you just incapacitate them, tho i imagine other than the tapes/vids, the extra swings she took at his body after would be 'excessive' to where they might be labeled as someone to be concerned about /watched over even if they were in the 'right'

Dex-chan lover
she was so complacent she agreed to be a mob janitor

this is going to end up like "cheating men must die" aint it

Dex-chan lover
They're lowkey similar to Amy and Bibi but more blood, and comical lol

Not to be that person but comparison is how I like to judge this manga, and this manga is kinda weird
I like Amy and Bibi from the first chapter but I still can't find Aki and Marie likable after 3 chapters although they're both the "popular x shy-kid" dynamic.
-Just like Amy, the Aki girl also pretty chill with the unhinged ideals and things happens in front of her eyes due to her trauma, buuuuut it's so weird, somehow Amy feels like a warm human being despite that while Aki feels so comical and uninteresting
-Bibi has this little comical world around her life like the alien thing, but it played out so slyly it became fun to read. While Marie's comical world feels like this outdated shoujo classic it became uncomfortable to read

Hope it get better soon

Users who are viewing this thread