Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2019
- Messages
- 9
grateful for the upolad!!1
Lost in the dmca takedown. You can find them on bato, Comick and other places.where's chap 1 to 8 @statsky ?
do you plan to reupload them or no ?Lost in the dmca takedown. You can find them on bato, Comick and other places.
I didn't start scanlating this one until this chapter, and since they were specifically taken down, I probably wouldn't anyway.do you plan to reupload them or no ?
ok that's fine , unfortunate thoI didn't start scanlating this one until this chapter, and since they were specifically taken down, I probably wouldn't anyway.
i knew this reminded me of something!!! i love that manga so much. im sad it hasnt been updated in a whileNice to see this back. Between this and Bakajo 26-ji I've been wanting happy endings for the justifiable homiciders.