Sugar Meets Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, initially I was going to comment on another yakuza cinnamon roll ftw, or how they've already got a marriage proposal/engagement established by the end of the chapter, but honestly I wish more yuri manga would have the couples look at each other the same way Mito looked at that steak.

Group Leader
honestly I wish more yuri manga would have the couples look at each other the same way Mito looked at that steak.
i don't only wish that on yuri manga... that should be for life in general

like damn, who wouldn't like a lover who looks at you the same way Mito looked at that steak?... well, maybe if you're aromantic, but besides that

Dex-chan lover
That explains why Mito's boobs are so meaty. It's because of...all the meat she eats. How lovely. It also explains why Kanna is so vivacious and sweet. It's because of...all the sweets she eats. How wonderful.

Thank you for the translation (I still wish they had sex after dinner. It would have helped burn calories).

Dex-chan lover
Cute, dang parfaits and steak, must make quite a profit (i'm sure JP parfaits are good but seems like something you could make yourself for way cheaper but i guess i'm used to the cheap prepackaged stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread