Sugar Meets Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Didn't check the raws, but just going by context it seems like the last textbox on pg. 15 was maybe supposed to say something like, "Asks me to give her errands to run on my behalf" or something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't check the raws, but just going by context it seems like the last textbox on pg. 15 was maybe supposed to say something like, "Asks me to give her errands to run on my behalf" or something like that.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Or more simply to fit in the bubble, "ask to run errands for me"

Dex-chan lover
Too cute to eat indeed.
I love how Mito fell for Kanna's charms first.
She outright says it too. Kanna will definitely get eaten.
Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The last text box is clever haha
Thanks for the chapter! Reading this on an empty stomach was not a good idea bc now I really want food lolol

Not fully sure what the point of putting the food in the middle is considering people will still see them stuff their face with meat and sweets, but hey, whatever makes them happy.

I love the expression on that one, especially when they eat. ^^

Dex-chan lover
1Kg1Dtq.png

so real, but in my case its not about having a sweet tooth 😭

Dex-chan lover
A treat for the eyes. Just a thought, maybe if they said they were dating each other day they wouldn't need to hide their cravings? I don't think they would need to "act" like they are a yuri couple...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with more flirting/secret one on one dates but hopefully it speedruns past the 'actually i like sweets/girly things' and her friends being accepting of it (if they're not they're own side couples too lol)
A treat for the eyes. Just a thought, maybe if they said they were dating each other day wouldn't need to hide their cravings? I don't thing they would need to "act" like they are a yuri couple...
i imagine even a 'straight' relationship might complicate things if she were to publicly date if she really was in the yakuza versus "our family is tough and does sketchy stuff", but i guess considering it's a comedy ppl can overlook it bc i imagine most yakuza wouldn't have teenagers going to a regular school (if not them being kept in the dark or so)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with more flirting/secret one on one dates but hopefully it speedruns past the 'actually i like sweets/girly things' and her friends being accepting of it (if they're not they're own side couples too lol)

i imagine even a 'straight' relationship might complicate things if she were to publicly date if she really was in the yakuza versus "our family is tough and does sketchy stuff", but i guess considering it's a comedy ppl can overlook it bc i imagine most yakuza wouldn't have teenagers going to a regular school (if not them being kept in the dark or so)
I can imagine the yakuza saying "she's so manlier even girls fall for her, that's our heir for you!" or "what a good match, someone who likes meat as much as you do!". These are the situations I can imagine.

Dex-chan lover
I can imagine the yakuza saying "she's so manlier even girls fall for her, that's our heir for you!" or "what a good match, someone who likes meat as much as you do!". These are the situations I can imagine.
yeah depends on how traditional they are but i imagine it's not gonna be dramatic like "we need you to produce an heir" and her coming out lol but i guess good as a way to invite her over so she can enjoy a huge portion lol

Users who are viewing this thread