Sugars - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - To Each Their Own

Fed-Kun's army
This would be kind of a neat wrap-up chapter.

If I still remembered who anyone was.

...guess it's time for a reread.

Thank you for the release, but why the very last chapter, when the rest of the volume is still missing?

Group Leader
I really don't remember who anyone is anymore 😂 Why do all the black-haired guys look the same? 😂

Contributor
ahhhh yay those two ended up reconnecting!! I always liked Ai and Sumire better than Ai and Sakura, and this way everyone gets their happy ending 😊

Double-page supporter
I totally forgot about the characters from the first volume xD I just realized how many years it's been since I've started reading this. I like how Eri and Kouno actually went to Macedonia LOL. The only storyline I'm confused about is Emma (and Daisuke?). So...she still has a crush on Gin even after all these years? What does him going to England have anything to do with her anyway? I might've missed something but that's still weird. I'm not sure if I like the tease of Ai and Sumire at the end; I feel like he should've gotten over her.

From the top of my head, my fav couples were the marshmallows pair and glasses/delinquent.

@simplicity The only storyline I'm confused about is Emma (and Daisuke?). So...she still has a crush on Gin even after all these years? What does him going to England have anything to do with her anyway? I might've missed something but that's still weird.
Wayyy back in chapter 8, you find out that Akira is tutoring Ema and that Gin saved Ema from a pedophile - that's when Ema starts crushing on Gin. So I guess over the years, the four of them (Akira, Gin, Ema, & Daisuke) became friends, hence Gin visiting Daisuke to tell him he's getting transferred to England.

Double-page supporter
@polarpotterbear I understand that part, but what was Daisuke trying to tell Emma to do? Akira and Gin are getting married, but it felt like he was telling Emma to either confess or stop him from leaving. Maybe I just interpreted it weirdly but I dunno what else he could be implying.

@simplicity He probably was telling Ema to tell Gin her feelings. You know how naive shoujo characters are haha. They're always like feelings don't go away until you confess 😂

Users who are viewing this thread