Suggestive vs Erotica tag + Colored vs Monochrome

Group Leader
I've been scanlating a manga on here ("Kakushite! Makina-san!!") for about three chapters now, working with monochrome raws under the existing "Suggestive" tag, but recently a forum comment put me onto the fact that there are coloured raws that happen to also be a little more explicit.
It appears so far from skimming the first three chapters that it's just uncensored nipples, without any apparent sex, but I am unsure whether this constitutes "Erotica" (the story itself quite frequently talks about sex, but it seems unlikely so far to actually show it).

Additionally, should I retcon the three existing chapters with these coloured raws and update the title/tags with something like "Colored" (and an appropriate tag) or upload a new listing?

Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
Coloured it's only for series that are entirely coloured, having some pages in colour just depends on the release, so put the ones you want (preferably the ones in best quality). Making a new listing it's only in case there is a completely coloured one and a black & white one or a pre-serialisation + serialised series. As for Erotica, if for now falls under the cathegory of Suggestive, then leave it as it is, mods and others can change it if they see it fit. Talking about sex doesn't make something Erotica or even Suggestive, there should be something more than just flashing a nipple, censored or not. If they come to do naughty things (not necessarely sex), having a lot of pages with nudity and weird positions or non-explicit sex, then that deserves the Erotica tag. The only crime is doing MTL.

Users who are viewing this thread