Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - Meeting of Three 2

Just want to thank all people involved with the translation of this series. Despite knowing that being invested in such a series is a clear sign that there's something going really wrong with me, I can't help but finding the protagonist relatable and cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep and here I am doing something unproductive while I should be preparing for my exam

Yeah!! 😄Hooni will finally have people to watch out for him. 😘 I am so glad that the studious guy has character and empathy. I was so worried for my baby. When a person is emotionally unstable/depressed they never should be alone.

the triforce of wholesome feels. thank you for taking the time to translate and release this series!

Dex-chan lover
Unbelievable...has Chad truly realized his Perfect Form? How can any other mortal compare to the NORMIE CHAD?

Dex-chan lover
Whenever Jae finds the proof that Hooni has been harming himself, it always gets to me and I think about it time to time.

Dex-chan lover
Heart legit sank when he found the rope and bloody tissues. I wonder how much that hit him in his soul.

Users who are viewing this thread