Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - Hooni's First Love 1

you can be kind to people, just make sure not to lead them on. if you are interacting with people as a job, your normal level of kindness is shown to a larger range of people's interpretations. think of it like puzzle pieces: you are one single fit that is forced to brush against hundreds of other fits; there will be some other person who thinks it is a match without even brushing along because of what they think your fit looks like. don't be too friendly and remember that some questions are more personal to some than others, which will make you come across as more interested than you actually are.

don't let me stop you from saving yourself annoyance though, i am only justifying the librarian's actions for those who act the same. it is always your decision on how to interact with others and you don't need to justify it.

Dex-chan lover
Well since she's a nice person, the inevitable rejection might not go terrible.

Biggest red flag I see are those drawings. Maybe someone finds them and he gets interpreted as a stalker or something.

I feel so bad for our boy because he's obviously gonna get turned down (yay it finally got updated so glad I checked)

Looks like it's time to return self-injuring himself in his room~

Fed-Kun's army
im just sad it wasnt a yet another boy in extremly small shorts, at least that would have been a funny constant in this series.
also, heroes of the storm is dead lmao

Dex-chan lover
Honesty I ship Hooni with his friend's sister but I hope this works out for him...

But I know it won't because it's this fucking comic...

But I can dream...

Users who are viewing this thread