Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 36 - Hooni's First Love 2

Dex-chan lover
he should try to improve himself first before doing something like confessing to a girl. It's true keep going towards your goal, but skipping a few essential steps while knowing of your current situation isnt the brightest and is practically calling for a bad end

Fed-Kun's army
Hooni's finally starting to see that he needs to try and improve himself if he wants anything in life, as well as getting the motivation to at least try and stand up for himself.

Of course, we know he's the type to get overconfident easily and fail because of it, so he could go too far too soon (he doesn't even know her name yet). The girl seems like a good person so, hopefully, she'll still be nice to him even if she turns him down.

This could either be a major turning point for him, or completely blow up in his face. We'll see.

fellas, i read the first few lines.

it hurts so much and i haven't even gotten to where it starts.

All I hope for is that she at least rejects him gently without destroying what's left of his will

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how bullies never mess with you when your pecs and abs stretch out your shirt, but they swarm 3v1 when they see someone they believe is weaker than them.

Dex-chan lover
It's a nice detail that the book is the same one that mangakid references earlier.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread