Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - Hooni's First Love 5

Dex-chan lover
Okay...I can accept this.

It's a decision he made on his own because he knew he would bring only misery to her and disaster into her life. Especially if he plans to commit suicide. It's a mature decision, and I was planning to see him rejected. I think on some level she knew. You don't just sit in the library all day and dress like that, but she didn't push him because she knows he's fragile.

Still man, that hurt. Damn.

The author did draw an alternate ending version, which I'm thankful for.
__lee_hoon_and_librarian_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__sample-7997a758dc69170dba7473551482a339.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this really hit different when you listening to some sad playboi carti music 😔😔
F

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane Dude I got to disagree, when you have something and someone to live for it gives your life purpose, a reason to go on...the author may of choose it since he needs to be in the mud to fit his title
It’s good that it is his choice yeah but the reasons you gave will never add up

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

The difficulty is in the specifics. To her, he's just some weird kid that looks sad and comes into the library every so often.

I think Hooni understood that making her carry the burden of his issues when she isn't involved and the emotional and psychological weight he would put her through with both him constantly hurting himself, and the various issues he has to deal with from being in poverty and being bullied would only damage her life, both socially and physically.

It's the tragedy that Hooni knows he can't force himself to bring someone he cares about to share the burden of his issues because any relationship that would form would not only lead to him overly depending on her, but him being unhealthly attached to her, whilst dragging her through all of his problems at the same time.

Not to get too personal, but I have been in similar situations before, and so I can respect why someone with the emotional issues Hooni would perfer not to bring someone they have a crush on into their own problems.

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane
Well you are assuming her heart there, we don’t know the nature of her so we cannot define it, even that book could be seen to prompt him to making a move which could be emphasized by the fact she is the author

That’s the thing love is different and in fact it’s a relationship he choose himself and stretched to get for himself Frankly that stuff would disappear , if anything it’s more he would likely be too clingy like how he was with a certain other person with glasses. You are forgetting she witnessed him being bullied so she is already aware and frankly hope can get you through thoose things
If anything the debt his father left is the main problem, that said he probably overcome it because he would have something worth fighting for

Not really honestly he seems like the type to just place the jar down then go forward with her to replace the bad moments with memories with her, I admit the clingyness will be real though

I can too but it’s not the reason you are thinking why he turned her down ......the shortest way to put it is.....She dosen’t seem real so he dosen’t want the answer

Double-page supporter
This writer is a real sadist and wait he still has a fucking mountain of debt I forgot

I actually like how this turned up. We all know that he wouldn't end up with that girl (for now?). I mean it hasn't been that long since he even got friends.

That's... actually a wise decision. Since he doesn't to burden her with his baggages, so I can accept this. U_U

It's alright, Hooni. Just go with the friendship route, Soorim and Jaehoon are good influence after all. ✨

Users who are viewing this thread