Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Inspiration 1

Power Uploader
This girl (I'm pretty sure it's a girl pretending to be a boy, perhaps because of some prejudice against a girl writing a webtoon aimed at guys) is seriously a bitch. I was tolerating her using him for script material because he was getting some mental stress relief from the opportunity to pretend to be tough, but now she's putting stress on his relationship with one of his only friends. And she knows it. That's disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Boy has two friends and this boy/girl is already trying to take one away. Fuck off.

Also, out of the options given I think that underling would have sounded the best.

@Kendama I wouldn't be so sure of his gender so soon lol... This artist just really likes to draw shota and boys. (But if you're right later I'll eat my words)

Group Leader
Glad to know that the new boy’s established himself as the asshole of the story

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing whatever happens next is going to upset Hooni but not bug Soorim at all.

I'm hoping Sana gets a front-row seat of the type of bullying Hooni has to endure and that it opens his eyes and makes him feel more empathetic. They seem to live in one of those turn a blind eye parts of the world, where as long as you don't see anyone suffering there's no harm done, and it was nice to see Jaehoon break out of that mindset when he discovered all the bandages and box cutter blades in the trash.

What an asshole. I don’t think his friend will react that badly, he might even push it off but what if he acts all disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
His friend is totally gay for him and he's having NONE of it.

And I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread