Suicide Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 52 - Suicide Boy 1

Fed-Kun's army
Sure this is mainly a comedy, but this chapter was super real. This kid needs help, and it's looks like it's going to be too late soon.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, this chapter was super deppressing and reinforces just how miserable Hooni's situation really is.

Group Leader
Honestly he'd better use that suicidal tendency to take control of his life.

You are dead anyway, so not really anything to lose.

Build a bomb, stab some punk, whatever.

Of course, don't do these shit IRL. If you guys have problems, talk to someone you are close with. Even your parents are okay. Don't forget the will to live.

aej

Yea I need to read the next chapter now. this is depressing

he got it rough, no guardian, dead broke, malnourished, bullied daily(?)(can't fight back because he's alone and tiny due to malnourishment?)

curious how much money does he has at the start of this series, is it like 7k won($6 USD in bank) and a debt of 50000k won, how is it possible for him to afford those cup noodles up until now?

i'm guess when the diary ends he might go for a more aggressive method... poor hooni can stop himself from going too deep when cutting, but he can't do anything after jumping off a building even if he regrets it for example.

yo where tf is social services, this kid needs at the very least some free therapy lol

This chapter seems so final but... im pretty sure there are like 80+ chapters of this unless Anime Planet lied to me XD

I think there's around 60+ chapters that aren't translated so we wont be seeing the end yet lol

i bet the last page of the diary is not the end but a very slow beginning.
At least one friend has noticed a difference, the other will to. I think his friends will interfere and he won't be successful, probably very close but not successful. His friends stepping up and the diary being full will be the catalyst. Seeing the effect, hearing the effect that his almost successful suicide has will be a wake up call. He'll quit marking down the suicide attempts and he will change. Not fast, he'll still try to suicide (it's called suicide boy after) but he won't be counting the attempts because he doesn't want to remember them. He'll falter and the path will be hard but the direction of his path will have changed slightly. I'm betting the story will move slowly towards him changing for real, not just having a good day cause some friends came over and then back to the grind when their not there.
Well that's my guess. Could be completely wrong but I think it could be a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread