Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 59 - I Want To Smile

Just want to explain something, this chapter was translated back in July 20th and was ready to be uploaded. Due to an issue with MangaDex, which we still don't understand, none of the translators could upload it here. I was asked by one of the translators to upload it myself, which I doubted would even work honestly.
Thankfully, it's now uploaded. Don't worry also, the translation work for the next chapter wasn't paused during this. You can expect that next upload sooner than this one took.

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS finally, so close to the chapter i've been wanting to see for MONTHS now legit cant wait

Honestly didn't expect him to actually be able to eat the food he bought. I expected it to somehow get stolen or ruined.

Jaehoon calling Honi cause it's the weekend made me like the character even more

I love to see someone care about Honi's wellbeing :)

Dex-chan lover
"I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize that it's a comedy"
-Asian Author Fleck, aka Hooni

joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg

We're also one chapter away from one that I've been excited to read for awhile, so hopefully I don't have to wait another month for it.

Thanks, I really need to read that next arc. Just based on the thumbnails on the raws, I can't wait. @Twit

The raws are up to chapter 105 for Part 2, so I don't know why it says that it ends at 89...

@Tamerlane That's because the only person that can edit and update the actual Manga description page is dks, who is currently offline from Discord due to IRL stuff. They're gone for an indefinite time, so they can't update it.
And yes, I'm hyped too.

slice of life manga/manhwas arent my thing but I've read a couple chapters and I hope it ends soon and hoon gets to be happy and we see an epilogue where hoon and jaehoon get married and have 4 kids

@Twit I've read up to chapter 20 then skipped around a bit bc it's not like theres any progression in the plot hehe
also thank you for ur services ^_^

Dex-chan lover
That ending had me laughing too. Right after crying from reading the previous chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread