Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 72 - I Want To Use Social Media 2

Double-page supporter
now he's gonna be a social media addict/shut in ANNNNNNNNND SINCE IT'S TWITTER THE LIKELY HOOD OF THIS MINOR BEING GROOMED JUST WENT UP AND SKYROCKETED

Double-page supporter
oh and also @scpfoundation if you go to parkgee's patreon you can find what horny shit ur looking for and some more um... interesting stuff
if you don't got money just search up "suicide boy patreon" on google and go to the images and if you really wanna go "there" you gotta look deeeeeep

At first I agreed with everyone else but then I remembered the childhood friend from a few chapters ago.

I still agree with everyone else, but at least one good thing will (probably) come out of it.

It's great seeing huni actually happy for once, even if the attention he's getting is kind of misplaced.
Plus, the way this arc is going is kinda making me wish it ends with a "You should focus on your real friends/ what you already have, and not trying to chase clout."
typa meme. Instead of, "Huni gets destroyed by his bullies and his friends silently judge him for being a twitter eboy."
That'd be pretty epic.

THIS IS AN URGENT WARNING
The Lonely Boy Scans Discord has been hacked and the owner's account is no longer in their control. DO NOT JOIN THE DISCORD INVITE LINK IN CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON.

Ay tho, at least he can take the advantage of being popular and start making money

He can be a rich femboy ngl ngl

Dex-chan lover
this is bad, if he became femboy like this, all discord mod are gonna raid him, and other social media predator, he shouldn't do this

Group Leader
I could commit die with the amount of cringe I get from this. I could kill a man by facing a picture of this arc at them it’s that cringe inducing. Don’t get me wrong, it’s funny as f*ck but it’s also taking me 4 minutes to read a page because I have to keep taking breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread