Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 79 - Serialization, Start! 2

Aggregator gang
Sorry, no amount of backstory will make me like this asshole

Dex-chan lover
I punch the air in triumph whenever Soorim shows up. Bless him

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, some mangakas need to learn this lesson about progress

@CuJoJo @Tcex28 I think this arc will be about him not learn to be not so much of an asshole

I wish the worst for this little shit. Hope his webtoon flops and dies. Fuckin bastard

If we started uploading the AMAs as .5 chapters in-between the current chapters, would you all like that?

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Very, very much. @Twit

I especially want to see what the author's take on on the shipping wars people have between the library girl, soorim's sister, and soorim himself

@Tamerlane all right, we just need to make sure we can upload them here as Bonus Chapters. We would need to know what to name them and such.

Yeah, I really hope she fails. I mean, it's not moral to follow someone's life and make their hell into ultra hell just to suit and improve your comic / passion. I'm. Soorim gang here

@AwesomeGB she?
@AwesomeGB I don't really blame you. Last time we saw Sana he looked like a stereotypical shota. I mean he technically is still a shota, but Sana is a femboy and I guess ParkGee wanted to make that more apparent cause he sure as fuck looks a lot more feminine these days.

Users who are viewing this thread