Suicide Boy

@luckiest Sorry for the late reply, LBS is made up of free-time hobbyists and it's non-profit. We scanlate with no pay or outright obligations so we aren't bound to deadlines. The recent gap though, rather sadly, has been caused by large amounts of our team dealing with IRL issues (Family, COVID and School.)
We try to make sure we're doing the best work we can with this, but that means we're either taking longer or working ourselves harder at the cost of our free time. You can keep up to date with our progress and updates on our SB Fan Discord.

This is the most incorrectly tagged thing ive found on this site. This is not funny, maybe Melancholoy and psychological. Definitely BL or Yaoi as well.

has it become?? BL now ??? Sana is definitely a guy right?? 👁️👁️
also the tag is comedy which i get but surely there should be some sort of other tag since it's quite dark??? jwhdeksjke idk man i cried while reading once or twice

Dex-chan lover
>Reads description
>Sees Comedy tag

Uhm. A... are ya sure??

Edit: Ima read it anyways cause I'm already depressed, might as well go whole hog

𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚐: 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊

uh the raw has like more chapters than 87, is it a miscalculation or are they're gonna chapters that are gonna be skipped?

@pixel-lonely Yes it's a mistake, there's still more chapters and we have no plan to skip the earlier ones, the Mangadex page was written years ago so it's out of date.
We're still going through story chapters, the missed chapters from earlier will be scanlated when we have no chapters left to upload.

@klaatu Don't worry, after this Arc it's going to get quite interesting.
Chapter 87's Arc is legit going to be scanlated the fastest due to how hype it will be

@SilverStringOC All English chapters shouldn't be gone, they're simply using Volume Numbers now so the non-volume chapters are above them for now. We've contacted Mangadex about updating this, since some of those are from DKS. (DKS is no longer online due to IRL stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread