Suicide Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Welcome back everyone! This week we got a better insight on Manten´s character and swift conclusion to our second story arc (this story moves so fast!).
We also got a really warm development going on. This chapter was quite fun to work on!!

In anycase, I invite you to come join us in today´s discussion through our Discord server. Also, this chapter´s best and most fun comment will be featured in next chapter´s credits.

To join our discord you may do so through the following link: https://discord.gg/QnM8RgSK

Have a goodnight, hope we met soon!

yzglUmE.png

Dex-chan lover
CORRUPT THE ORPHANS. DESTROY THEM ALL

Also, I would prefer the protagonist save the soul of her fiance than get with the creepy yuri girl

Love it. /. Cant. Wait for the next one hahahah thanks. Ms. Or Mr. Translator. Hahhahah

I hope the MC's fiance isn't completely forgotten for the sake of Yuri. I know Yuri is practically a staple of the magical girl genre at this point, but he was a major motivation for the MC at the start.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TN. It's top-notch quality overall, and scanlating a Nakayama Atsushi work is basically doing God's work in my book, especially now that involves yuri yandere.

But please do something different with the vertical text next time, because that really didn't work.

Dex-chan lover
Agree, absolutely loving this but the vertical text can be challenging to read.

These character designs are SO fun. The new evil girls look cool.

@Umetsu As far is i know no, we don't know the title of the defeated megalophobia and yea sorry for the vertical text. Her technical name is "Suicidal Ideation Megalophobia, ENYA"

Users who are viewing this thread