Suicide Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Hey Everyone! Dekaranger here aka the re-drawer/typester and editor. So i would like to apologize for like page 34. I spent some days trying to re-draw this page but my poor skill arts was not enough and i didnt want to just leave it with a poor half ass work, so sorry for that

Fed-Kun's army
Yesss this is that shit that I need. I for one like your work @deppresseddekaranger and I like this series too. The idea of a hero who fights off suicide is really romantic, don’t you think?

Pleasantly surprised and refreshed that we didn't have to go through the whole bully then reconcile routine, and skipped straight to the end right away by clearing the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
the tsundere childhood friend and dense mopey highschool guy are single chapter side characters like they fucking deserve

Dex-chan lover
While this chapter is predictable, I love how it sets everything up and how it is executed. I really like the dynamic between the two and whilst I saw the suicide coming, the fact there wasn't any forced drama or that it wasn't extended into a larger arc really shows the strength of the chapter

Plus the fact that she misinterprets his realization of his worthlessness for him falling in love at first sight is interesting to think about in hindsight

Dex-chan lover
Eyelashes on the bird are actually stitches, hadn't noticed this before

Double-page supporter
I love that the misunderstanding set up in the first few pages is resolved almost immediately

cover6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope they do more with the school setting. If they're covering causes of suicide, bullying is one they shouldn't miss.

Users who are viewing this thread