Suicide Girl - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - The Sun Rises

Dex-chan lover
THE RACE AGAINST TIME, ONE LAST TIME!
Remember, she can reverse it all if she(they) win within a certain window, or at least that's how it's been up until now. Big friendship moment has brought her back, but even if the other two paid the ultimate price it's still not over yet. Let's believe.
But... win against what? The "phobia" was herself and she didn't get killed but turned back into a suicide girl

Dex-chan lover
THE RACE AGAINST TIME, ONE LAST TIME!
Remember, she can reverse it all if she(they) win within a certain window, or at least that's how it's been up until now. Big friendship moment has brought her back, but even if the other two paid the ultimate price it's still not over yet. Let's believe.
But... win against what? The "phobia" was herself and she didn't get killed but turned back into a suicide girl
Yes, and that interesting difference definitely has a "finale" feel around it. She can't commit suicide in order end it and restore things, but perhaps she can can give up her powers or some noble sacrifice/loss? Or maybe if they beat the mother/final boss, triumphing over the avatar of despair itself. Really looking forward to how it is all resolved while maintaining focus.

Dex-chan lover
Dark Kirari: If you like coffee so much, why don't you drink it yourself?
Me: oh boy, it's yuri forcefeeding time
Me 6 pages later: :meguupog:

So all the suicide girls/megalophobias we've seen corresponds to a particular type of suicide, which also matches their abilities/attacks?
Kirari: hanging/strangling
Manten: cutting
Akane: drug OD
Luna: gun
Yugame: falling from height
Nakare: drowning?
Kuzure: animal/beast?

Interestingly, in the first chapter, Kirari also attempted suicide by immolation, and we've yet to see a suicide girl/megalophobia based on that.

FALLING GIRL!

I love Yugame's redemption.

I also want to say, you all know there's a part 2 to this series? There's a lot left to go...

Users who are viewing this thread