Suicide Parabellum

Fed-Kun's army
I've been waiting for this one to update since the batoto days.
BIG thank.

Dex-chan lover
The style kinda remind me of black rock shooter a bit, also cartoony anime style? I love it

Contributor
something attracted me to this, didnt know what it was until i saw the blocky heads and knew dowman drew me in again.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I remember reading this years ago when I first got into Dowman Sayman and I thought it was a really cool oneshot and wished it had more chapters. Turns out it wasn't a oneshot!

Group Leader
Thetsuuyaku is back?! Srslyyyyyyyyy?!?!!?! Gotta check their blog lol. Didn’t they decide to quit since there wasn’t any good hentai left to translate (or was this someone else)?

Contributor
So happy this has gotten picked up again. Thanks Thetsuuyaku <3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's happening so far, but it's Dowman Sayman, so I guess that's to be expected.

Super weird. Kinda reminds me of Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito (old anime/VN, more the anime version than the original VN) with how one girl chases after another through different worlds and stuff for mysterious reasons. No idea where this is going, but it seems interesting at least.

Double-page supporter
Good series. Reminiscent of the Wonderland Gambit series of novels by Jack L. Chalker.

Users who are viewing this thread