Suicide Parabellum

Dex-chan lover
this author can be considered a true artist and psychologist, this is so good how he makes you understand things slowly, bit by bit. The control of this author on his works is amazing 😍

Dex-chan lover
Dowman Sayman once again completely floors all of his readers once again.

Group Leader
If I ever meat Dowman Sayman-Sensei I would love to shake his hand and punch him in the face
10/10

Dex-chan lover
That was great! I was expected ending like this so only 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Did I understand this right?

Ouka tried to kill herself in real life and ended up in coma. In her coma, she created Chihaya, a girl that loves Ouka whom is forever chasing Ouka through her world levels. The real Ouka was Kareha, the idol girl/girl in the jail cell, and the Ouka that was being chased the whole time was actually the little black thing Merrick. After Chihaya figures out the game, she is able to free the real Ouka and thus she wakes up from her coma. In the real world, Ouka is still weak from her suicide attempt and will slip back into small comas where she meets Chihaya again. Chihaya, not wanting to be alone, restarts the game by shooting Ouka with the suicide parabellum bullet, putting the real Ouka back into a permanent coma.

This was good read, this was like shoujo ai inception.

Did I understand this right?

Possibly. Although it's possibly more likely
The Ouka, the real one that killed herself, seems to have been an actual idol. -and through implications something happened during a concert. Possibly something that resulted in the death of Chihaya.
And thus she locked herself in her room where she tried to hide away from the world and prying eyes.
Possibly she loved the real Chihaya and couldn't live with herself, knowing she'd never be able to be with her. A lot of pages in manga seems to point out that the Ouka is an idol, from the guy who literally becomes the reason for her loop. To the start of the loop being the train, where the last moment is her imagination killing her. I'm actually inclined to say she is FULLY dead, and that the cat and mouse play is her post-death imagination. A loop created by her love for Chihaya and her hate for corporation. Ouka literally made a whole part of her brain dedicated to a school where girls fall in love. She can't escape the loop, because escaping would mean moving on, which she can't due to killing herself, because she will always know, at the end of the day, she killed herself for Chihaya.
If we take all this into account, the insane girl who shows up at times, are Ouka, accepting the insanity that surrounds her world. Possibly the "tranny" is also one of Ouka's later added idea, due to her not recognising the Ouka in the picture. Since the Ouka in the picture NEVER was the real Ouka.

You could actually say that the ending is not her imagination killing her, but herself, like you said, but not because she wanted to willingly go into a coma again, but to escape the reality without Chihaya, Ouka went insane at the end. She hated the job that caused her the deep rooted trauma so much she ran after Chihaya, but she can't get Chihaya. Because Chihaya is nothing more than a post-death illusion of what she imagines her to be. Which is probably why she made her own jail cell where she spent a lot of time seeing different Chihaya come and go. The Ouka at that stage is the one who still blames herself or possibly hates herself for the world she created.
It's a long theory, but I think mine and yours are equally plausible. It even has similarities. Just her motivations and reasons are different at points.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread