Suijin no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Can't help but I had mixed feeling for this Chapter.. should I be happy for her to go back original world or sad for those she had to left out .

Power Uploader
Holy shit how many years has it been what will they think do they still even live there are they still married etc

Dex-chan lover
I hope we stay in the present, but the water god is still alive. I bet that other cunt rival is gonna be reincarnated as well as some other dude.

Dex-chan lover
Based on her body size, I get the feeling that she was sent back to just after she left.
She will probably wander around confused for a short time, see thwt everything is as she (barely) remembers it... Then completely freak out (cry for what she has lost).
Then... Either she will find a way back, or discover she doesn't need to... That the things she left behind in that world/time are in this one as well...

I put myself in her shoes and I actually felt relieved to be able to return to the world I knew.

Group Leader
OMG she went back to her world! Wow! But she was so small when she got lost, will her family even recognize her?

Users who are viewing this thread