Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 10 - Like its always done

Yeah, girl, that's not how men feel, judging from research and what straight women say

Well damn! That was really intense!
As inexperienced as someone can be, desire to pleasure the partner(specially if you love them) and, lets say instict, can help anyone to have confidence to do just as Momo did.

Now, the men thing, well, I guess straight/bi/etc women are more trust worthy to talk about that, so I cannot really say much since I'm not into men, but of course there are men who enjoy bringing pleasure to their partner and cares enough they are experiencing it.
I think what Momo meant to say is the feeling of euphoria one gets when they are pleasuring someone, and how much enjoyable it is to be the one who caused all those feelings.

Their intimacy might actually bridge them out of the confinements of the hotel bedroom. Against all odds, apparently.

Hm... I wonder... Still too early to make more assumptions. For now, it is enough. Great chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I was okay with it all the way until the end when they held hands. Why can't you just keep things clean in my innocent, fluffy yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Is Riko chan a V??? šŸ˜ well at first I thought momo's into her sis a little .. she picked riko cause it was her lit sis. Name... and her lit sister was sooo
Suspicious about her being late.... not because of work.
Is that not siscon?

Users who are viewing this thread