Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 14 - I Wonder If You've Found Someone You Like?

Group Leader
@saiangeli tldr
besides the sister, there is only one Riko, not two, or someone with multiple personalities. Just a gal who understands that they could get in a lot of trouble with the school, so it's best to play pretend there. But... The boss thinks Riko likes momo????

Dex-chan lover
Lol.. well there u have it!.. Riko revealed it all.. no twin..no split personality
Cute Riko/aoi

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Aw, cute :) I'm glad it wasn't some gimmick like we were speculating, such as split personality

Dex-chan lover
@thelilwitch yes i saw, this is why i said i know it's not an ending chapter, but it just gave me this feeling/vibe of ending

I knew it.

Well, Rikk still gives me the creeps with how she is sort of manipulating Momoka's feelings. Sure, it is a business transaction between them, so she is expected to do just that to her client, so she might feel more at ease with the whole intimacy, but I still wonder about a few things:

1. What is her angle with Momoka? is she like, crushing on her or just phisically atracted to her? Is she just using her or she actually cares?
2. How the hell she met that manager? She is a total creep! What kind of adult would just bang a high school girl(from her flashback clothes, that is what I assume)? Oh I know, a sexual predator. Lets not forget that this manager barely knew her name and not only bed her but also immediately had the gall to invite her to become a prostitute. Not a good person at all.
3. Why Riko became a prostitute? Because she is insecure? That is quite a shallow reason for that. Was she getting bullied for that or something? Yeah, she couldnt accept her own sexuality, I get that, but a lot of women who repress it dont go around giving a 180° excuse to change their whole behavior. I mean, repressing her attraction isnt the same as becoming a prostitute. If that is the real reason, this would really suck.
4. Why in the world is the manager a exact carbon copy of Momoka? Are they clones? Just a uninspired design? Just Riko's favorite type? If it is and Momoka somehow became Riko's girlfriend, that wouldnt be too reasuring for someone who can be pile of nerves. Sigh. She better get used to it, I guess.
5. What. The. F*ck. The creep manager is actually watching everyone getting on?! Reason 1000 why banging on a Motel isnt really smart. We never know if some assh*le will be doing that.

I have so many questions, but honestly, right now, I'm a bit too annoyed with the manager's existence in this story to actually put into words.

It might be a common trope, but I really wish another woman appears to seduce Momoka. Just to add more pressure(LOL. I'm bad).

Group Leader
@madance

Gonna leave most of those questions for the story to answer, but...

-I’m assuming cameras are pretty common in these establishments (brothels etc), so as to avoid customers violating a rule (like, one of Riko’s Xs is usually kissing, so they can step in if she’s uncomfortable)

-I wouldn’t call the manager a clone... it’s a lil weird bc she’s sitting, but she’s even taller than Momo... and without going into any spoilers, she’s nothing like Momo or Riko!

I think it's likely that high school Riko hired the service the same way Momo did. She was insecure about her sexuality and hired a lesbian prostitute.
The manager isn't a creep, she was probably doing her job. As fow why Riko decided to become a prostitute, only time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, yuri smut scores much higher than regular smut. I have nothing against the story itself, but it seems funny to me how much the yuri tag affects the rating of absolutely any title.

@Madance In my experience, the difference in sexual and physical inflection is usually too deep for a manga writer. Such, very old sex = love. Even if it doesn't fit with the story itself.

Double-page supporter
Why does every Yuri smut have to introduce cheating/cucking elements...? Like come onnnnn

Dex-chan lover
I approve of this manga, nice story telling untill now. I always enjoy pov from other characters.
Thanks so much for this chapter. (now I have to just finish off the next 2 chapters and wait impatiently for the next chapters) :D

Users who are viewing this thread